Last Updated on May 18, 2022 by Antony Harper
Huion is a Chinese company that produces drawing tablets. Drawing tablets are usually supported on PCs but your curious mind may want to know “can you connect a Huion tablet to a phone”.
So here we are presenting an article to guide you on how one can connect a Huion tablet to a phone. It’s a straightforward procedure involving some cables and adapters.
Can You Connect A Huion Tablet To A Phone:
To connect a Huion tablet, you will be needing some tools to connect it to your phone.
Tools and Materials:
- Power cable
- Power adapter
- USB-c to USB-c cable
- Cable adapter (based on the type of port present on the Android phone)
Additional System Requirements:
- The android phone must have a version of 6.0 or higher
- The android phone should be able to support OTG connection.
- At first, you will have to know/check if your phone’s Android version is 6.0 or higher. For that, go to the settings > About Phone > System info. There, you will be able to check the android version of your phone. And also check whether it supports the OTG connection.
- Now connect the power cable to the lower part of the tablet’s pen display. And connect the other end to the power adapter.
- Now turn on your tablet. Then using the USB-c to USB-c cable, connect one end of the cable to the tablet’s pen display.
- Now, if your phone has a micro USB port, then you will need a micro USB to USB type c adapter to connect to your phone.
- Then you have to press certain buttons for 3 seconds for entering the phone mode of the tablet. Different models of the Huion have different button combinations. You can look up your one on this site – https://support.huion.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001906540-how-to-manually-set-your-tablet-to-phone-mode
- Now the type of connection between the Huion tablet and the android phone depends on the type of Huion tablet you have. Check whether the Huion tablet you possess supports an external display or not.
- If it supports the external display feature, then your phone’s screen will be displayed on the screen of the tablet. And you will be able to use your phone via the tablet’s screen.
- If it doesn’t have the external display feature, the tablet will become a touchpad for the phone. i.e you can use the surface of the tablet to control your phone with the pen of the tablet. Only the left part of the tablet equivalent to your phone’s screen will work as a touchpad.
After following these steps, you can connect your phone to the Huion tablet and use it in your own preferred way.
- Can Huion Tablets Connect To An iPhone?
Sadly, a BIG NO. Huion tablets cannot be connected to an iPhone. But they can be connected to MAC OS 10.12 or higher.
- How Do I Know My Phone Is Compatible With Huion Tablets
If you want to know whether your Huion tablet is compatible with your phone, you need to check the system requirements and necessary tools to connect.
Huion brand is at present, the best for producing drawing tablets in the market. They can be used on computers for different purposes.
And from the above article, you should be sure quite sure that you can use the Huion tablets on the phone also. So. any lingering doubts about can you connect a Huion tablet to a phone should be cleared now.