Last Updated on June 21, 2022 by T Mehedi
Huion is well known for their up to the mark drawing devices at a fair price that serves varieties of consumers. They produce drawing tablets, pen displays, stylus pens, and many more.
Most Huion drawing tablets are pen tablets and pen displays. So these drawing tablets need a computer, laptop, mac, or android device to work. Whereas Huion has one pen computer that does not need a pc. Because it is itself a computer.
Can You Use A Huion Tablet Without A Computer
Huion tablets can be used without a computer. If the tablet is a pen tablet or pen display, then it will need at least a phone to work with. But for the standalone tablet, no computer or a phone is necessary! Since it is computer and drawing tablet both.
What is a Standalone Drawing Tablet?
A standalone drawing tablet is a drawing tablet that does not need a computer. It can work on its own. It has its hardware like a computer.
These standalone drawing tablets are great for their portability though they are on the costlier side.
These types of tablets are good for people who love to work with their drawing tablets while traveling and have a big budget.
Does Huion Have Any Standalone Tablets?
Yes, it does. The Huion Kamvas Studio 22 is a standalone drawing tablet made by Huion. No computer is necessary for it to work. It will do multifunction processing since it has a 6C/6T processor.
Let’s see what features it’s got:
- Full lamination technology that aims to reduce the space of your pen nib and the screen for a great drawing experience.
- 21.5-inch full-HD IPS screen. You will feel like drawing on paper since It has etched anti-glare glass.
- Intel Core i5 8400 Processor for a good multifunctioning.
- RAM 8GB/16GB
- Dual-channel memory
- 1TB HDD
- 120GB/240GB SSD
- 120% sRGB Gamut
- 178° Viewing Angle
- FHD Resolution
- Comes with a battery-free pen with 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity and ±60° Tilt Support
- An adequate cooling system helps to maintain the temperature of the processor.
- A stand also comes with this tablet which lets you position your tablet between 20°-80°.
- Can you connect a Huion tablet to a phone?
Ans: Yes, you can. Check the model and its compatibility with the phone you have. Also, check the android OS version that it supports. To connect with the phone, you might need a USB cable or no wire at all depending on the model of the tablet.
- Does Huion Kamvas 16 need a computer?
Ans: Yes, Huion Kamvas 16 need a computer/laptop/mac/android to operate. A 3-in-1 cable and a USB-C to USB-C cable comes with this tablet for connection purpose. If you want to use the USB-C to USB-C cable, then keep in mind that the device that you want to connect with has to have USB 3.1 Gen1, DP 1.2, and beyond.
Huion tablets can be used without a computer. For the pen tablets and pen displays, at least a phone or any mac device is necessary if you don’t have a computer.
But for the Huion kamvas Studio 22, no supporting device is needed since it’s a pen computer. If you want to go for a standalone drawing tablet, then have a big budget because those will cost you a lot!